Do Your PAL / RPAL in BC
Join EatWild for a hunter oriented firearms training course. Our PAL / RPAL course is designed to ensure new hunters can build the confidence, knowledge and skills to safely and effectively use firearms.
CFSC / CRFSC is an introductory firearm safety course intended for all new firearms users and as a prerequisite for obtaining a Possession and Acquisition Licence (PAL / RPAL). This course provides students with the knowledge of firearm laws and confidence for safe-handling. Our classes provide a relaxed and friendly class atmosphere where beginners won’t feel intimidated.
To ensure that our students meet the full requirements of the Canadian Firearms Program and in accordance our authorization from the RCMP to provide the CFSC / CRFSC, the course consists of 10 hours classroom training time. The course is offered over one long day which includes the exam.
Depending on the session you choose you will be able to apply for PAL or PAL / RPAL, participants will be able to:
- Handle Non-Restricted (and Restricted) firearms and ammunition safely
- Use, store and transport Non-Restricted (and Restricted) firearms and ammunition safely and responsibly
- Apply for a Non-Restricted Firearms Licence (PAL) (and if you do the CRFSC, apply for RPAL as well) having received the required “Safety Training Certification”
- Complete their BC Hunter Education Course (CORE) without having to take the CORE Practical Firearms Exam
- Go on to take the Canadian Restricted Firearms Safety Course (CRFSC) (if you did NOT choose a session that already includes the CRFSC)
Upcoming PAL Dates (Note the different PAL / RPAL Session Options)
- This course runs June 18th & 25th, 2020 from 6:00pm to 10:00pm (Two Evenings)
This course runs June 18th & 25th, 2020 from 6:00pm to 10:00pm (Two Evenings)This course runs June 18th & 25th, 2020 from 6:00pm to 10:00pm (Two Evenings)
- This is a pre-booking course. Once we are able to operate safely we will pick a date.
This is a pre-booking course. Once we are able to operate safely we will pick a date.This is a pre-booking course. Once we are able to operate safely we will pick a date.
PAL / RPAL Vancouver – Registration and Costs
Upcoming dates are listed above. From the schedule you can view availability and register for you preferred course. Keep in mind the course date is the starting date, pay attention to the structure of the course.
Minimum Age Requirement: 12 years and older (RCMP Official FAQ Here). 10 years old can take the course but can’t take the test or apply for their license (just for learning purposes). 10+ can hunt with someone who has a license as long as they are under direct supervision (Details Here).