In order to maintain the safety and health of our team and students, we have put the following measures in place:
- We ensure that there is enough room for adequate distancing in all our classrooms.
- We sanitize the areas in the classrooms before each class and in between series of students, if applicable.
- We ask all students to complete self assessments and to declare if they have traveled outside British Columbia and if they have been exposed to confirmed COVID-19 cases.
We ask you to bring:
- Your own mask and wear it throughout the day
- Gloves and use them to handle firearms and other shared objects
- Hand sanitizer and use it often, including every time you return to your seat
If the following statements apply to you, please do not participate in our classroom activities:
- You have developed any of the following symptoms: fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, loss of sense of smell or taste, muscle aches.
- You have returned from a trip outside BC or outside of Canada in the past 14 days.
- You have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
Instead, contact our Program Coordinator email@example.com as soon as you can and we will do our best to accommodate you in the next available session. This policy overrides our cancellation policy and applies to changes in personal circumstances related to COVID-19 only.
You will be required to fill out a self assessment health form and declaration within 24 hours before your in-class EatWild activity.